South 9th Street Historic District is a national historic district that encompasses 39 contributing buildings and 1 contributing site in a predominantly residential section of Noblesville. It developed between about 1860 and 1940, and includes notable examples of Queen Anne, Italianate, and Bungalow / American Craftsman style architecture. Notable buildings include the Masonic Temple (c. 1914) and Adler Building (formerly First Christian Church, 1897). It is roughly bounded by Maple, Division, 10th Streets. and the west side of 9th St.